How can I go to Mauritius from India for work?
MAURITIUS TOURIST VISA OR VISIT VISA
- Valid Indian passport with minimum validity of six months.
- Copy of passport.
- Blank visa pages in the passport.
- Documents in support of financial status, like bank statements and salary slips.
- Documents in support of proof of hotel booking/ accommodation.
How much does a work permit cost in Mauritius?
Work Permit Fees
|WORK PERMIT IN RELATION TO –||FEE (Rs)|
|4.||Employees in any manufacturing industry||1,000 6,000|
|5.||(a)||1,500 2,000 2,500 3,000 3,500 10,000|
How long does it take to get a work visa for Mauritius?
You need to go to the Mauritian embassy in India to get the attestation of your documents, and this process will take about five days. The Visa fee is free for Indian expatriates in Mauritius.
How can I get Mauritius visa from India?
Eligibility Indians Need to fulfil to avail a Mauritius Visa on Arrival
- Must possess an Indian Passport that remains valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Proof of accommodation in Mauritius.
- Confirmed return tickets within the 60 days for which the visa remains valid.
- Between Rs. 3,600 and Rs.
Is Indian rupee accepted in Mauritius?
Most of the places in Mauritius do not accept foreign currencies including INR, USD and EUR. However, certain high-end retail shops and Hotels might accept USD and EUR. Even if you purchase anything from these shops by using USD or EUR, the change will be paid back only in MUR.
How can I get a job in Mauritius?
Requirements to Obtain Mauritius Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- Four passport photos.
- Copies of the data pages of the applicant’s passport.
- A completed data sheet.
- Copies of the professional and academic qualifications of the applicant.
- A description of the job issued by the employer.
Which jobs are in high demand in Mauritius?
Wishing To Work In Mauritius? Here Are The Highest In-Demand Job Profiles.
- Digital Marketer / Content creator. …
- Civil engineers / Construction workers. …
- Accounting. …
- Web developers. …
- Health & Welfare.
How can I settle from India to Mauritius?
How to settle in Mauritius? You can opt for the Occupation Permit (OP) which is a work and residence permit allowing non-citizens to live and work in Mauritius. You can also apply for a Permanent Residence permit that allows non-citizens to work and live in Mauritius for a period of ten years.
What is a good salary in Mauritius?
Average salary in Mauritius is 1,092,294 MUR per year. The most typical earning is 278,251 MUR. All data are based on 845 salary surveys.
What is the cost of living in Mauritius?
Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,006$ (87,042Rs) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 552$ (23,947Rs) without rent. Cost of living in Mauritius is, on average, 35.89% lower than in United States. Rent in Mauritius is, on average, 72.86% lower than in United States.
How can I get PR in Mauritius?
Engage in a Mauritian occupation
Foreign nationals can get a combined occupation and residency permit as an enterprising investor, as a professional or as a self-employed individual. You can also get a residency permit by working as an employee in Mauritius if your monthly basic salary is not less than MUR60,000 .
What is type of work permit?
There are seven main types of work permits: Hot Work Permits, Cold Work Permits, Confined Spaces Work Permits, Chemical Work Permits, Height Work Permit, and Excavation Permit. Each work permit is categorized depending on the nature of the job and the hazard involved in it.