Moreover, Japan is the country whose currency is much lesser than the currency of India.
Which country has less money value than India?
1. Algeria. The African country of ‘Algeria,’ easily tops our lists of countries that have a lower currency value than the Indian rupee. Tourists are most often blissfully unaware of the fact that ‘Algeria,’ is the largest country in Africa and is the most attractive of the lot, as well.
Which country has more value for Indian rupee?
Places where Indian rupee is higher
|Country||Currency Value Per INR|
|Sri Lanka||2.52 LKR|
Is Japan cheaper than India?
India is 66.8% cheaper than Japan.
Is Thailand cheaper than India?
India is 46.7% cheaper than Thailand.
Is South Korea richer than India?
China is followed by Japan with $4.91 trillion, India with $2.29 trillion, and South Korea with $1.59 trillion. Below are the ten richest Asian countries in terms of GDP, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Is South Korea cheaper than India?
India is 65.2% cheaper than South Korea.
What is the world’s weakest currency?
TOP 10 – The Lowest World Currencies in 2021
- #1 – Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar (4,000,815 VES/USD)
- #2 – Iranian Rial (~278,800 IRR/USD)
- #3 – Vietnamese Dong (22,764 VND/USD)
- #4 – Indonesian Rupiah (14,253 IDR/USD)
- #5 – Uzbek Sum (10,667 UZS/USD)
- #6 – Sierra Leonean Leone (10,430 SLL/USD)
Is Pakistan cheaper than India?
Pakistan is 7.1% cheaper than India.
Does Japan like India?
According to a 2013 BBC World Service Poll, 42% Japanese think India’s international impact is mainly positive, with 4% considering it negative.
|Indian Ambassador to Japan Sanjay Kumar Verma||Japanese Ambassador to India Satoshi Suzuki|
Is Germany cheaper than India?
India is 69.7% cheaper than Germany.