Which is the No 1 hill station in India?
1. Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. A place of splendid natural beauty, historic gardens and distinctive mosques, Srinagar is without a doubt one of best hill stations in North India.
What are the names of some famous hill station in India?
List of the Top 10 Famous Hill Stations in India
- Leh Ladakh – Land of the High Passes.
- Nainital, Uttarakhand – The Hill Station of Lakes.
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh – Valley of the Gods.
- Mussoorie, Uttarakhand – The Queen of the Hill Stations.
- Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir – Popular Hill Station and Skiing Destination.
What are the 5 hill stations in India?
Here are some of the best hill stations in India:
- Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir. …
- Munnar, Kerala. …
- Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. …
- Shillong, Meghalaya. …
- Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. …
- Mount Abu, Rajasthan. …
- Ooty, Tamil Nadu. …
- Valparai, Tamil Nadu.
Who is the popular hill station?
20 Must Visit Hill Stations in India – 2021
|Top Hill Stations in India||Nearest Airport||Famous For|
|Shimla||Chandigarh||Adventure, scenic beauty|
|Mussoorie||Dehradun||Weekend getaway, adventure|
|Haldwani||Pantnagar||Leisure, scenic beauty|
|Shillong||Shillong||national park, lakes|
Which is the biggest hill station in India?
Situated at an altitude of 3,505 metres, amidst the Himalayan and Karakoram mountain ranges, Leh, the headquarters of the Ladakh region in Kashmir is the highest hill station in India.
Which is cheapest hill station in India?
Top 10 Budget Hill Station Places in India
- Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh.
- Valparai, Tamilnadu.
- Kasol, Himachal Pradesh.
- Lansdowne, Uttarakhand.
- Kausani, Uttarakhand.
- Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Aizawl, Mizoram.
How many hill stations are in India?
The Indian subcontinent has seven principal mountain ranges and the largest of all is the Himalayas that lies in the northern part of India.
Is Leh Ladakh a hill station?
Leh, the capital of Ladakh is a fascinating hill station. Lying amidst the snow-capped hills of Himalayas with many monasteries and colorful markets, it is also the Buddhist capital of North India.
Which is your Favourite hill station?
Shimla is considered as the best hill station in India.
Is Shimla a hill station?
Shimla is one of the most beautiful hill stations in northern India, which is surrounded by many other fascinating hill stations that offer an enthralling experience to its visitors.
Is Manali a hill station?
Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in India that is nestled in the scenic Beas River Valley. … Yatra, with its Manali hill station packages, will take you on a journey, where you can pay homage at various sacred shrines of this town.
Which hill station is called the Queen of Hills?
The queen of hills: Darjeeling.
Which is the best hill station in India to visit?
40 Best Hill Stations To Visit In North India In 2020
- Mussoorie – Queen of Hills. …
- Nainital – The City of Lakes. …
- Shimla – The Picturesque Hill Station. …
- Shillong – A Delight for Nature Lovers. …
- Dharamshala – The Tibetan Hub of India. …
- Leh Ladakh – Heaven on Earth. …
- Dalhousie – Little Switzerland of India.
Which is better Dalhousie or Darjeeling?
Dalhousie is calm and quiet, serene nature. A place for spending leisure time. Darjeeling is full of hustle-bustle of tourists, activities, shops.