How can I block my Indian ATM debit card?
1800 425 00 000 (toll-free)
The customer executive will ask some details for verification purpose and then after confirmation, the ATM card will be blocked instantly.
How can I block my lost ATM card?
How to Block SBI ATM Card through Net Banking?
- Step 1: Visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Step 2: Log in to SBI net banking portal by providing the username and password details.
- Step 3: Go to ‘e-Services’ tab and click on ‘ATM Card Services Option’.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Block ATM Card’ option.
How can I block my Bank of India ATM card by phone?
How to Block Bank of India ATM card by Calling Customer Care?
- The first thing you have to do is call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.
- You can block your card by using the IVR options of the call. …
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
How can I block my ATM card from my phone?
Dial 1800 1122 11 from your registered mobile number and select your language. Now, select the block ATM card option and once you do it, your call will be connected to a representative.
How can I block my South Indian Bank ATM card?
Call the 24 x 7 helpline number 1860 180 1290 or prefix your STD code and call 39020202. On the IVR menu, after you select the language, press 2 to report the card as lost or stolen. Send an SMS to 5676791 with the message BLOCK XXXX (last 4 digits of your card number).
How can I block my South Indian Bank ATM?
Contact South Indian Bank immediately by email at : email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com by phone at:1800 102 9408 (Toll Free India) or 1800 425 1809 (BSNL)(Toll Free India) or 91-484 2388555 or +91 9446475458 or +91 484 2771343 or +91 484 3939345.
Can I block my ATM card online?
Step 1: Login to www.onlinesbi.com with your username and password. Step 2: Select “ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card” link under the “e-Services” tab. Step 3: Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card. Step 4: All the Active and blocked cards will be displayed.
How can I block my first bank ATM card?
To Block your First Bank ATM card is simple. Pick up your phone and make sure the SIM you registered with First Bank is the one on the phone and send “BLOCK” to 30012. Within 24 hours your ATM card will be blocked and you can’t withdraw or make payment with it again.
How do I block my ATM card using USSD code?
Block Access Bank ATM Card Using USSD
Dial *901*11# from any phone number, you will be required to provide the phone number you used in registering the Account and your USSD (901) PIN.
How can I block my BOI ATM card by SMS?
Method 3 – Block BOI ATM card by sending Email
- Login to your email id and compose a new mail.
- In the “To” field, enter Bank of India ATM card block email id – PSS.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body – type your ATM card number which you want to block and send the Email.
- Within a few minutes, your card will be blocked.
How can I block my Indian bank ATM card by SMS?
Block Indian Bank Credit Card Via SMS
- In order to block your card, you will have to send ‘BLOCKCC’ to 56767 from the mobile number which you have registered with the bank.
- You will then receive a confirmation message and your credit card will be blocked.