How can I pay Challan online?
Steps to Pay Traffic Challan on e-challan Official Website:
- Step 1: Visit echallan.parivahan.gov.
- Step 2: Select ‘Check Challan Status’ from the drop-down menu under ‘Check Online Services’.
- Step 3: Enter the required details and captcha.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Get Detail’.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Pay Now’ option.
What happens if traffic Challan not paid in Mumbai?
If you have not paid your e-challan, you may not be able to transfer the ownership of your vehicle after selling it. The Maharashtra traffic police has urged the Regional Transport Office (RTO) to keep a tab on the pending fines related to vehicles that come to them for transfer certificates.
How can I check my e-challan Mumbai by car number?
How to Check e-Challan Online in Mumbai?
- Visit the e-challan wbsite.
- You will see a tab on the homepage of the website “Check Challan Status”
- Now you will have to enter your driving license number, vehicle number, challan number, etc.
- Enter the captcha appearing on the screen.
- Click on the “Get Details” tab.
How can I check my bike fine in Mumbai?
How to Check Traffic Fines in Mumbai?
- Visit the official website for e-challan.
- Click the tab “Check Challan Status” on the website homepage.
- Provide required details like your driving license, challan number, vehicle number, etc.
- Enter the captcha and click on the “Get Details” option that appears.
How do I deposit my car Challan online?
On Paytm Website:
- Go to the Challan Bill Payment page on Paytm.
- Select the ‘Traffic Authority’
- Enter the required details such as Challan Number/Challan ID, Vehicle Number etc.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to check the challan amount.
How can I pay e-Challan online Phonepe?
Pay challan through website
* Choose from pay violation notices, parking charges, or spot fines, or any other charges. * Enter details asked, for example, your new vehicle registration number, old registration number, or your parking violation tag number. * Enter the details and the current outstanding amount.
What if online Challan is not paid?
If you don’t pay the e-challan within 60 days of it being issued to you, a traffic police will visit your address to collect the payment. If you are not available or are unable to make the payment, you will be issued a court summons to appear in court and make the payment.
Is paying Challan necessary?
Pay it to traffic police:
Always remember, no traffic police officer has the right to recover a fine from you forcibly. Cops can only stop you if they see you violating road rules but no one can keep your driver’s license or car documents or force you to pay challan on the spot.
Can two Challans be issued on same day?
Yes, but not for the same violation detected at a time and place . That is an offence cannot be punished with for a second time .
What is Challan number?
CIN stands for Challan Identification Number. It is a 17-digit number that is 14-digit CPIN plus 3-digit Bank Code. CIN is generated by the authorized banks/ Reserve Bank of India (RBI) when payment is actually received by such authorized banks or RBI and credited in the relevant government account held with them.