Which company has largest market cap in India?
In the ranking of top-10 firms, Reliance Industries was leading the chart followed by Tata Consultancy Services, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever Limited, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Airtel and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Which company has highest market cap?
Largest Companies by Market Cap
|3||Alphabet (Google) 3GOOG|
|4||Saudi Aramco 42222.SR||Arabia|
As of March 2020, it had a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees with 5,130 branches across 2,764 cities. It is India’s largest private sector lender by assets and market capitalization.
Which is No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
What is the richest company?
Microsoft Is Now The World’s Most Valuable Company After Apple Falls On Earnings. I cover billionaires and their wealth.
Which company is best to work in India?
Winners of AmbitionBox Best Places to Work in India 2021 Awards Announced!
- 1- Amazon (4.27 rating) …
- 1- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services (4.36 rating) …
- 1- V-Guard Industries (4.59 rating) …
- 1- Duck Creek (4.65 rating) …
- 1- Samunnati (4.67 rating) …
- IBM (Mega), Mindtree (Large), CtrlS (Mid-Sized), Uplers (Small)
Which is biggest company in world?
Is Tata bigger than Reliance?
In terms of market capitalisation, Reliance Industries is in the region of Rs. … Thus we see that the Tata Group is bigger than Reliance Industries. However, Mukesh Ambani is richer than Ratan Tata.
Which is the richest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
Which is biggest industry in India?
Textile Industry (Cotton and Synthetic)
Taking all three sectors into consideration, the textile industry is the largest industry in India. It accounts for around 20 percent of the industrial output and also provides employment to over 20 million individuals.