1. Emperor Akbar. Emperor Akbar was from the Mughal empire and was one of the greatest monarchs in the history of India. He was born in 1542 to Mughal emperor Humayun and Hamida Banu Begum.
Who was most powerful king in India?
Chandragupta Maurya established the Mauryan dynasty which is the largest empire in Indian history. King Ashoka is considered to be one of the greates ruler of India. He expanded the reign of Maurya dynasty in most of Indian continent.
Who was the most feared king of India?
|Muhi-ud-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb محیالدین محمد اورنگزیب|
|Died||3 March 1707 (N.S.) (aged 88) Ahmednagar, Mughal Empire (present-day Maharashtra, India)|
|Burial||Tomb of Aurangzeb, Khuldabad, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India|
|Consort||Dilras Banu Begum|
|Wives||Nawab Bai Aurangabadi Mahal Udaipuri Mahal Zainabadi Mahal|
Who is the most powerful king in history?
Here are history’s greatest rulers:
- Odysseus. In Greek mythology, Odysseus was the Greek king of Ithaca with achievements so great he was immortalized in Homer’s epic The Odyssey. …
- Alexander the Great.
- Joseph II. Joseph II was the Holy Roman Emperor from 1765 to 1790. …
- Genghis Khan.
- Queen Elizabeth I. …
Who is real king of India?
Chandra Gupta I, king of India (reigned 320 to c. 330 ce) and founder of the Gupta empire. He was the grandson of Sri Gupta, the first known ruler of the Gupta line. Chandra Gupta I, whose early life is unknown, became a local chief in the kingdom of Magadha (parts of modern Bihar state).
Who was the best king?
1. Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
- Pharaoh Thutmose III of Egypt (1479-1425 BC)
- Ashoka The Great (304-232 BC)
- King Henry VIII of England (1491-1547)
- King Tamerlane (1336-1405)
- Attila the Hun (406-453)
- King Louis XIV of France (1638-1715)
- Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)
- Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
Who Ruled India first?
The Maurya Empire (320-185 B.C.E.) was the first major historical Indian empire, and definitely the largest one created by an Indian dynasty. The empire arose as a consequence of state consolidation in northern India, which led to one state, Magadha, in today’s Bihar, dominating the Ganges plain.
Who ruled India before Mughals?
The Ghaznavid Empire gradually moved in and conquered India and later the Delhi Sultanate, a Delhi-based Muslim kingdom that stretched over large parts of India from 1206–1526, the fall of which eventually led to the Mughal rule in the country. By 1500 AD, the Rajput states had established their presence.
Who was the smartest King?
His name was Alexander the Great. He was the first king to gain enough knowledge and power to conquer and rule what was then known as the civilized world.
Who is first king of world?
Meet the world’s first emperor. King Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
Which empire is biggest?
The Mongol Empire existed during the 13th and 14th centuries and it is recognized as being the largest contiguous land empire in history.