How can I block my Indian ATM debit card?
1800 425 00 000 (toll-free)
The customer executive will ask some details for verification purpose and then after confirmation, the ATM card will be blocked instantly.
How can I block my Bank of India ATM card by phone?
How to Block Bank of India ATM card by Calling Customer Care?
- The first thing you have to do is call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.
- You can block your card by using the IVR options of the call. …
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
How can I block my lost debit card?
How to Block SBI ATM Card through Net Banking?
- Step 1: Visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Step 2: Log in to SBI net banking portal by providing the username and password details.
- Step 3: Go to ‘e-Services’ tab and click on ‘ATM Card Services Option’.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Block ATM Card’ option.
How can I block my ATM without going to the bank?
Step 1: Log in to net banking with your username and password. Step 2: Select ‘ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card’ link under the ‘e-Services’ tab. Step 3: Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card. Step 4: All Active and blocked cards will be displayed.
How can I block my IOB debit card online?
Visit the official net banking site of Indian Overseas Bank. Enter the login credential to access your net banking account. Search for the IOB Cards option to manage the ATM Card. Next, click on IOB Debit Card and scroll right to Suspend Debit Card.
How can I block my South Indian Bank ATM card?
Call the 24 x 7 helpline number 1860 180 1290 or prefix your STD code and call 39020202. On the IVR menu, after you select the language, press 2 to report the card as lost or stolen. Send an SMS to 5676791 with the message BLOCK XXXX (last 4 digits of your card number).
How can I block my BOI ATM card by SMS?
Method 3 – Block BOI ATM card by sending Email
- Login to your email id and compose a new mail.
- In the “To” field, enter Bank of India ATM card block email id – PSS.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body – type your ATM card number which you want to block and send the Email.
- Within a few minutes, your card will be blocked.
How can I block BOI ATM by SMS?
Steps to block Central Bank of India debit card through the SMS facility
- The Central Bank of India customer has to send an SMS to 9967533228 in the following format – LOST.
- Once that is done, the customer can go ahead to block his/her debit card[s], from the options given below.
How can I block my ATM card from my phone?
Dial 1800 1122 11 from your registered mobile number and select your language. Now, select the block ATM card option and once you do it, your call will be connected to a representative.