How can I recharge my phone in India?
How can I recharge my mobile online with a debit card?
- Enter your prepaid mobile number.
- Select your operator and circle if Paytm does not fetch it automatically.
- Apply promo code to get cashback on your recharge.
- Select debit card in the payment method.
- Enter your card details.
How can I top up my mobile number in India?
Top up a mobile phone in just 3 easy steps!
- Recharge details. Select the country, enter the phone number and choose the amount.
- Payment details. Enter your Credit or Debit Card details or your Paypal account.
- Phone is Topped Up! Your top up is applied in real-time, and the mobile is ready to use!
How can I recharge my SIM card in India?
How does it work?
- Select ‘Airtime’ as the service in the ‘Send to’ box on our app or website.
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s phone number.
- Once a valid number has been entered, you’ll be presented with a range of top-up amounts available for that operator.
- Choose the amount you want to send and pay online.
How do I reload my mobile number?
Dial #111# to check your eZ Cash balance. To reload your Dialog mobile with Genie.
Online Reload Methods.
|HNB||HNB internet banking USSD banking (Dial #462#) Hatton National Bank mobile app|
|HDFC||HDFC internet banking|
|NDB||NDB internet banking NDB mobile app|
How can I recharge my phone online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
How can I recharge my mobile?
Recharge your prepaid mobile phone
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay . From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile. …
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search . Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
How can I recharge my mobile from abroad in India?
You can send little smiles in three easy steps.
- Choose amount to send. Choose one of our great offers.
- Enter the number to top-up. The lucky recipient; a loved one or even yourself.
- Connect your world. Add your details, select a payment method and your top-up is sent!
Can I top-up my phone online?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How can I recharge Oman number from India?
How to recharge using your Omantel code
- Enter *101*CODE# followed by the send button.
- Call 1233 and follow the instructions.
How can I recharge my mobile number from other country?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
Is mobile recharge safe?
MobileRecharge has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MobileRecharge ranks 20th among Phone Card sites.
How can I recharge my phone from my bank account?
If you want to recharge another mobile number, please dial *737*amount*Number# and then input your PIN to confirm it. If you are recharging your line from your First Bank account, please dial *894*amount #.
How do you send a reload?
How to Share Credit
- Service activation – Type: EZ and send to 356.
- Share credit – Type: EZ <space>amount<space>receiver’s mobile number<space>PIN and send to 356.
How can I recharge my Mobitel number?
USSD Short Code
- Press *102*
- Then type the 14 Digit PIN and then the #(Hash) Key.
- Finally, press the “OK” or “SEND” or “CALL” Button on the phone.