Who is the famous king in India?
Chandragupta Vikramaditya ( Chandragupta || )
Chandragupta II (Gupta script: Cha-ndra-gu-pta, r. c. 380 – c. 415 CE), also known by his title Vikramaditya, was one of the most powerful emperors of the Gupta Empire in northern India.
Who was world’s greatest king?
1. Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
- Pharaoh Thutmose III of Egypt (1479-1425 BC)
- Ashoka The Great (304-232 BC)
- King Henry VIII of England (1491-1547)
- King Tamerlane (1336-1405)
- Attila the Hun (406-453)
- King Louis XIV of France (1638-1715)
- Alexander The Great (356-323 BC)
- Genghis Khan (1162-1227)
Who is the bravest King of India?
Here are 8 kings and queens that Indian history is thankful to for their courage and valour.
- Porus. Image Credit: wikipedia. …
- Maharana Pratap. Image Credit: hindivarta.com. …
- Chatrapati Shivaji. Image Credit: indiaopines. …
- Rani of Jhansi. Image Credit: indiatimes. …
- Chandragupta Maurya. …
- Tipu Sultan. …
- Rani Padmavati. …
- Yashwantrao Holkar.
Who is first king of India?
The great ruler Chandragupta Maurya, who founded Maurya Dynasty was indisputably the first king of India, as he not only won almost all the fragmented kingdoms in ancient India but also combined them into a large empire, boundaries of which were even extended to Afghanistan and towards the edge of Persia.
Who is the first king on earth?
Meet the world’s first emperor. King Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
Who was the most violent king?
Genghis Khan: The greatest killer in history
As a result, Genghis Khan was almost unstoppable. According to ZME Science, it’s estimated that Genghis Khan and his forces killed as many as 40 million people establishing the Mongol empire — about 10% of the total population of the world at the time.
Who ruled India before British?
The Mughals ruled over a population in India that was two-thirds Hindu, and the earlier spiritual teachings of the Vedic tradition remained influential in Indian values and philosophy. The early Mughal empire was a tolerant place. Unlike the preceding civilisations, the Mughals controlled a vast area of India.
Who was the most powerful ruler?
Here are history’s greatest rulers:
- Alexander the Great.
- Joseph II. …
- Genghis Khan.
- Queen Elizabeth I. …
- Charlemagne. …
- Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States and led the country through its greatest internal struggle, the Civil War.